PanchakarmaDuration: 14, 21 & 29 days
Panchakarma is a group of treatments which are five in number. The Panchakarma are vamana, virechana, snehavasti, kashayavasti and nasya. Vamana is emises, virechana is purging, vasti is enema which are two types done with medicated oils and medicated decactions and is called snehavasti and kashayavasti respectively. Nasya is instillation of medicines through nose.More Information
NOTE: - ALL THE TREATMENTS ARE CARRIED OUT UNDER THE GUIDENCE AND SUPERVISION OF WELL QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED AYURVEDIC DOCTORS. EXCLUSIVE TREATMENTS FOR HYPERTENSION, ARTHRITIS, RHEUMATISM, BRONCHIAL DISEASES ARE AVAILABLE.
- Unparalleled experience of luxury
- Relaxation and Rejuvenation
- Balance between the body and mind.
- Holistic natural therapy
- Beauty and Healing Experiences
- Ayurvedic and Western Spa Treatments